[QuadList] Mid Week Quizz

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:31:07 CDT 2011

Ted & Chris

You both have parts of it right.  As I indicated earlier, I believe it's a TE-60B (or a TE-60).  I'm not certain of the original intro date, but it was available with TS-40 switchers, but was also used into the early 70's in TS-51 switchers.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com