[QuadList] Jan. 21, 1959 Kraft Music Hall--In Color on N-B-C

sgw1009 sgw1009 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 10:57:06 CDT 2011

In 1959, AT&T did not have the capability of transmitting full bandwidth
(20KHz) audio across the country.  Their audio bandwidth was limited to only
5KHz, and in fact would a separate path from the video.  So the recording
had to be made at the studio in Burbank, and not New York, judging by the
high audio quality.

Steve Walton