[QuadList] Ball Brothers

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 11:33:48 CDT 2011

Ball Brothers

I knew them from a different angle.....  green screen OEM computer
monitors.
They did fine with those!

Speaking of Conrac....  Nuclear Reactor  control rooms also  used  them
along with Ayden Controls Keyboards ( really a video display  system graphics
terminal)

I was fortunate to  obtain a truck loads of these  ( for a song!)  in the
80's from a manufacturer of process control computers in the 80's just  about
the time  the IBM PC came out...   had  2  sizes   one  that would fit in a
19 inch rack and them LARGE  ones!  20 something inch  screens. we sold
them to computer people, we  sold them to video people... and in the end  ended
up selling some back  into the  control room environment as well.

Of course at the  time  my major miff  with them was   they were JUST RGB
and I wanted to plug in the composite video to  it!

Ed Sharpe CEO  Computer Exchange Inc  --    Retired