[QuadList] My Weekend Puzzle for 3/25/11

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 15:50:51 CDT 2011

This is a good one.

It is not the Merlin version.  That was in the Ampex housing.

It is not a Recotec unit.

So who is left?

Chris Hill

In a message dated 3/25/2011 4:41:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dwnorwood at embarqmail.com writes:

OK, it's almost 5 o'clock here on the US East Coast, so it's time for my
weekend puzzle post.  I've tried to come up with something that's  not too
easy, so maybe there won't be an instant answer, but knowing you  guys, I'm
NOT holding my breath!

I'm sure everybody knows what this is......but who made it?

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
_www.digitrakcom.com_ (http://www.digitrakcom.com/)

Please  trim posts to relevant info when replying!
Send QuadList list posts to  QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com
Your subscribe, unsubscribe and digest  options are  here: