[QuadList] Super Glue in Quads

Steve Greene Steve.Greene at nara.gov
Mon Mar 28 12:20:18 CDT 2011

Off-topic, but "super glue" saved a lot of lives in Vietnam where it was used to close wounds fast in place of sutures.  My brother in the HVAC trades used to tell of closing some of his many sheet-metal cuts the same way.

Steve

>>> "Gary Adams" <garyada at ix.netcom.com> 3/28/2011 1:12 PM >>>

That certainly explains why we often broke tools and wrecked screw heads requiring drilling in order to remove a bin for the variety of reasons necessary.  I really disliked how strong they were attached. Much easier to simply grab the bin and twist it into visual alignment. J