[QuadList] Quad tape of Bozo

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 09:35:06 CDT 2011

Interesting,

I thought BOZO moved to Libya and became Moammar Gadhafi, looks just like him, especially when he is wearing his black yamaka and if he died his hair red.

Hey, I remember the original "Bozo" from the late 40's or early 50's, I met him at a show in Albany, NY.  That must have been one of the greatest days of my life.  He was quite a singer.

DE.

George Keller