[QuadList] Mid-week Time Waster (Quiz)

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Thu Mar 31 04:18:16 CDT 2011

Sorry Chris I cannot remember any more of the Star Wars howler

I was probably on the floor doubled up laughing

I have not laughed as much as when Clint Eastwood set of a tape to pretend
his radio station was on air while he drove somewhere

Big NAB take up spool  but a very small supply spool running at 15ips  doubt
if he would have got down the stairs before it ran out

(play misty for me)

Not a movie buff but you do tend to notice perhaps what the public does not

TrevorB

UK member