[QuadList] Question for those attending the Quad/Editor/Telecine lunch Tuesday at NAB...

Wayne Watson wayne.watson at sait.ca
Thu Mar 31 10:24:16 CDT 2011

I am ok with keeping this time however I do have flexibility if a change is required.
There will never be a good time for all; just pick a date as early as possible and try to stick with it. (and that is what you did)
Thanks

Wayne Watson
Broadcast Systems Technology
wayne.watson at sait.ca<mailto:wayne.watson at sait.ca>