[QuadList] TBC

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Sun May 1 10:03:56 CDT 2011

Roger That,

If I remember correctly, in a DTBC the sampling was tied to subcarrier, (Pseudo Subcarrier) which one might
presume would be right on top of everything that is going on. (The PLL in the TBC-1000  had a pot on one of the first boards was very critical, if it was off just a couple degrees the whole thing would quit all together, I never liked that pot.)

My main point was always keep "Maintenance" in mind, especially when buying an old machine.  Sometimes just moving it can cause many problems.

DE,

George Keller