[QuadList] Samma Solo

Shai Drori srdbx at netvision.net.il
Sat May 14 05:51:43 CDT 2011

Please excuse the cross posting
Is there anyone on the list already using the Samma Solo system? One of
my clients might be ready for a big migration job and I think the Samma
could save me some time. I contacted them about two years ago about the
robot but it was SO expensive it was out of the question. I am looking
for something that can input PAL and NTSC composite and component
(different formats from vhs, to Umatic, 1" and quad) and output
different files formats, preferably at the same time. If you are using a
different system that you are happy with I'll be glad to hear about it.
Cheers
Shai Drori