[QuadList] RCA Telemite Miniature Television Camera 1957! Did it Ever Exi...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun May 22 23:28:12 CDT 2011

Dave - nope!   the TELEMITE is tiny....  really small.....  Insey,,,

  That is a cool page  you sent the link to and I would love to  have that
setup in our collection!  Is it yours?

I think I just got the manual it last week.  It was a surprise that  came
along with a TK 41 manual that was added to the library here.  I will  check.

In a message dated 5/22/2011 9:18:32 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,