[QuadList] Transfer quad tape near Detroit, Michigan-Going to???

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri May 6 11:39:13 CDT 2011

Hi, Steve,

You might also want to specify what you want to transfer TO as those
parameters may have a bearing on who responds and where they're located.

For example:  Transferring Quad to Digital Betacam is different from
going to 10-bit Uncompressed Quicktime files.

And going to MXF-wrapped JPEG 2000 files—through a SAMMA Solo, for
example—is something fewer facilities are set up to do.

If this is something for your station, does the migration need to
conform to whatever house standards CBS is using?

Just some thoughts.

Ted