[QuadList] Definitely OT: May 2011 Radio - TV Offerings--with a listing that might attract the attention of Homeland Security

Steve Greene Steve.Greene at nara.gov
Thu May 12 13:17:09 CDT 2011

And I bet spell-check wouldn't have caught it.  I had to read it twice.

Steve

Steve Greene
Archivist
Office of Presidential Libraries
National Archives and Records Administration
(301) 837-1772
>>> Ted Langdell <ted at quadvideotapegroup.com> 5/12/2011 2:14 PM >>>
This is definitely an OT post.

Don't read while eating or drinking.  Not responsible for unexpected results if read while in the act of ingestion: