[QuadList] What is it????

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Fri May 13 20:20:51 CDT 2011

The module frame looks like an AVR-2/3 type module, but it is obviously
a one line delay and the AVR-2/3 had 2 line delay, but were digital and
didn't have any connectors on the front, but the AVR-1 had connectors
and did the correction in analog, but I remember those delay lines as
more long rectangular and black, but then who knows????

Bill Spencer

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207