[QuadList] What is it????

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri May 13 22:28:12 CDT 2011

Hi Chris:

Bill can certainly address this more completely than I can, but the TBC-790 only uses some of the AVR-1 design.  Probably 70% of it is different.  The 790 was also soon replaced with the digital TBC-800, and when used with the 7900 or the console version 7950, they became VPR-7900A or VPR-7950A models.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com