[QuadList] What's This?

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Mon May 16 10:00:04 CDT 2011

Hi Ted,

I am impressed, you guys have memories like my computer.

RIGHT! The Ampex plant.  And the sign is still there, or at least it was a year or so ago, if I can find the foto I will send it along.  It was taken in 1975, same day as the attached foto.

Now for the tough question.  Can anyone ID the  Quad guys in the attached foto?  I am in the middle with my 2 kids, Mike and Dave.

George Keller