[QuadList] What's This?

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Wed May 18 11:31:31 CDT 2011

Hi Bill,

I guess you get the free beers, you hit the nail on the head.

Right, Lou Bitton on the right.  I think it was Ted who found his QTH in Placerville.  My wife and I visited him last year, saw his new home and his large property with a real gold mine on it.  He is a good friend or ours, my kids used to hang on every word he said about scientific stuff and earthquakes.  He is a great instructor, he must be, I learned a lot about VT Maint. in his classes.

On the left is Don Adamson, K4FBP from Miami, formerly and most famous WTVJ.  One of the best in the business and good friend.

73,

George Keller