[QuadList] The following RCA review year compete 4 issues per bound volume avail. NICE! OK

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 22:03:36 CST 2011

The following RCA review year compete 4 issues per bound volume avail.
NICE!

OK
for the first pass will be  taking offers for  the group...   if  you need
a single year indicate that but  a good offer   for  the  ruin is perhaps
what will have preference.   if  the entire batch thing  does not  work  then
we go to handling  thins a year at a time..... of if someone offers us
something soooooo cool for  one  year.. well...

greeninsh blue bindings buckram  indestructible ex lib   clean reference
not check out copies
5 years...    #33 197,  #34 1973,  #35 1974,  #36 1975,  #37 1976

red bindings buckram  indestructible ex lib  clean  reference not check out
copies
#40 1979      #41  1980 (I wish our whole set  was this red color!  very
pretty!)

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)