[QuadList] Happy Thanksgiving: OT Turkey cooking--Post pix of your event ...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 12:43:31 CST 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Turkey and pies and all good things  going on here!

It will be a delight to feast upon!

Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

In a message dated 11/24/2011 11:37:06 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:

Hi,  David,

Thanks for the good thoughts.

I may go up I-25 to see Tony Korte at VideoMagnetics and some other folks
in Colorado Springs and Denver, then likely over I-70/US 50 unless I need to
 go to Salt Lake City.

Or as said, over I-40 and up the central valley on I-5.  Not sure  what's
going to happen.  Taking things a day at a time.

Meantime, sounds like your PE-400 expert had the right schematic and
you've had a lot of tasty success! Suppose you could save me a leg?  I  like the
picture :)

Maybe we should have an AMIA or NAB Turkey Smoking event with you in
charge :)  Do it out by the Remote/Sat trucks displays. "Sponsored by

QuadListers... please do feel free to post your Thanksgiving Day "Works  in
Progress."

Cheers from a sunny and kinda cold Burnilillo, NM

Ted