[QuadList] Magni MM-400 Elpac Elpac! need further info

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 13:38:14 CST 2011

if you  have   one of these  with supply please  need  name and  part  #
to compare and amperages

Ed#

In a message dated 11/22/2011 3:47:45 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
COURYHOUSE at aol.com writes:

Re: [QuadList] Magni MM-400  Elpac Elpac!

what are the currents   on your oversupply   I went  out and  triaged  some
of the  influx here that the magni was  in and  found.... ELPAC  with what
seems to be the same connector  and  +5 2A , +12 1.5A   -12 .5A

the elpac# is WRI3031 ( the WRI are all alphas   the 3031 is  all numeric.
 says... output 30W

is this  the  one!?  if  so we  know  what  to look for on ebay  to make
other magnis work!

ed sharpe archivist for smecc

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA