[QuadList] The Case of the Headwheel Case

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Tue Nov 1 06:53:20 CDT 2011

We used a lot of headwheel cases for other purposes after the heads were
retired.  RCA cases were good for cables as you saw and Ampex cases were
good for shipping ENG lenses.  I will check my stock of headwheels
without cases and see if one might be 2812 as WTVF gave some things to
WDCN and that is where one of my machines came from.

Bill Spencer
NorthStar Studios, Inc.
3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207