[QuadList] Link to film/video clips re: David C's reply to"Park's at Penn State--where it's very snowy"

Trevor videovault at sky.com
Sat Nov 5 06:18:59 CDT 2011

Interesting our early TR100's did not have that panel, we did have the
editor which sits far right and was well to put it bluntly a little naff
It always pre rolled from SOM so you could spend quite some time waiting for
an edit to rehearse itself.

Our's were early machines as we went from them to BCN 100 and then to MARCs

So I wonder if it was a later edit controller

TrevorB
UK Member