[QuadList] TCR-100 EPIS

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 5 08:22:22 CDT 2011

Dennis is correct as usual.  "Electronic Program Identification System".
Was a fairly simple ID system.  While most customers considered it an
expensive and not necessary add on, I convinced many that it saved
incorrectly loaded spots several times.  While you can easily check the
carts loaded in the belt, you did not know which two were actually threaded
prior to a break.  A simple matter of looking at the log and visually seeing
what are the next two to run.  I would say it saved us the expense in make
goods assuming you consider make goods cost money. There was no easy method
of exporting this data but I don't doubt some smart techs did.  In the
latest models, a bar code was added to the carts that would interface to an
automation system.  This was part of the random access feature.  There were
not many of those in use.

Gary