[QuadList] Thank You, Veterans!--

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 15:20:52 CST 2011

thank you... and  well said  Ted!

In a message dated 11/11/2011 11:29:12 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:

On this Veterans Day (the former Armistice Day marking the end of WW I in
1918):

A "Thank You" to all the Veterans on the QuadList for your role in:

The relative safety we enjoy in the United  States

The ability to think our own thoughts, speak  our minds and not be punished
for it

To hear the opinions of others with the same  freedom to listen

The opportunity to create tangible items from  our thoughts and benefit
from that productivity

Bringing the good things you learned in the  service home with you and
putting them into practice in civilian  life.

We hope that on this Veterans Day, you are blessed with good health, a
good life, the love of the people you care for and that care for  you

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA

CONFIDENZIALE:  Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se  vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati,  siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni  contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o  copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments  are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of  the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you  should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the  information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any  form.