[QuadList] TV Tape Takes to Road - June 1960

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 15:56:28 CST 2011

I always assumed that it was because we did not have the jibs back  then.
And a crane was to difficult to get to a remote.

Anyhow, I use to work at GTN long after they got rid of the mobile  unit.
That is where I got trained on the VR-1200 and the AVR-2.

Great machines.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 11/14/2011 4:16:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,