[QuadList] Magni systems

Wayne Watson wayne.watson at sait.ca
Mon Nov 21 11:32:10 CST 2011

I believe I have one. I cannot find a model number but the description tracks exactly. Even better I have the power supply with the five pin connector. I also have the ops and service manual. Something I can do quick is scan the power supply schematic showing the connector and I could take a picture of the unit to verify it is the same. The power supply has a pin-out on it as well and I could take a picture of that. Probably cannot get to that until tomorrow but will do so if you want it.

Wayne Watson
Broadcast Systems Technology
wayne.watson at sait.ca<mailto:wayne.watson at sait.ca>
(403) 284 7079