[QuadList] Austin, TX: Quad Videotape Group Annual Dinner at AMIA--Pix/ TDP for 2011 Lunch at NAB

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Nov 21 11:40:32 CST 2011

On Nov 21, 2011, at 10:01 AM, Gary Adams wrote:

> Hi Ted.  This was the best I could do for a picture.  Rob took the picture (thanks).

Great Pix, Gary.

Rob can ID the people in the group shot.

I'll have to make a base for the reel so we aren't keeping it from rolling off the table with candy rolls and napkins :)

Looking forward to seeing folks for our FIFTH Annual Quad/Editor/Telecine Lunch at NAB!

Time:	12:30 to ??
Date:	Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Place:	The on-floor food court in Lower South Hall
		*Behind Rimage/Booth SL11024  (Same place as this past year)

The QuadReel Booth # SL9607 Map It with information on Quad Head Health Checkups, Head Rebuilding, and other new things for Quad archiving.

We may have a gathering at other times as attendees may want or be available.

(Sunday night dinner might be possible, depending on manufacturer Sunday meetings)

From Dallas,