[QuadList] The Ed Shape KF7WDD ATV gathering project for the communication museum!

Trevor videovault at sky.com
Sun Oct 23 05:49:52 CDT 2011

Welcome aboard Ed

When I am not reading quad list I help run batc the ATV club over here in
the UK

Lots of old magazines on www.batc.org.uk you can download

And then we have the streamer on www.batc.tv

Where you can watch ATV repeaters live or even have your own stream

Lots of old ATV stuff to watch in the film archive

Trevor

UK Member