[QuadList] Vidicons in SPACEEEEE!!!!!! New adds to SMECCLibrary

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 23:07:31 CDT 2011

Alas no links they are hardcopy orig. material.

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 10/25/2011 8:45:19 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
wingod at earthlink.net writes:

Would  you mind sending me links to this information?

I am working with the National Snow and Ice Data Center and we are
compiling images from satellites as far back as 1961 to support and effort to  more
accurately characterize the extent of the Antarctic and Arctic ice  packs.

I would also forward these to the NASA National Space Science Data Center
(NSSDC) and the NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS).

Good catch!

Dennis Wingo
Lunar Orbiter Image Recovery Project
NASA Ames Research Center

Also, as an FYI, one of the two last working Ampex FR-900 machines from
our project will be donated to the St. Louis Science Center for preservation
and display.

This will happen after we finish our use of the machine to digitize the
NASA images.