[QuadList] How can I tease thee? Let me count the ways...

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Sep 5 01:58:34 CDT 2011

I was recently contacted by a man in the midwest who has acquired a
collection of items that have—of late—been stored in a shed.  He's
trying to see whether there's

In looking through the photos I've been sent, there's quite a lot of
old "stuff," some of which might be of interest, and possibly
restorable.

Manufacturers represented include Shibaden, Harris-Gates, Tektronix,
possibly Conrac, Memorex and 3M

and RCA... in Several ways.

Let's start with this way, with an RCA TR-4 that's been in "standby"
for a while  :D

I've sent this with 2.1MBs of words and music, so that you can double-
click on the pictures and get as much resolution as is possible... in
case you want to scrutinize the pix.

More to follow... but spread out a bit so your inboxes don't get
clogged.

And the Quiz Question iz:  What's 399 make you think of?

Happy Labor Day!