[QuadList] Waveform/Vector Rasterizer WVR500 whooooa!

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 00:10:30 CDT 2011

It will Ed...   Be sure to post a pix when you get it set  up!!

Don

In a message dated 9/7/2011 12:08:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
COURYHOUSE at aol.com writes:

it  is amazing!   I do not think I will need  any  other scopes......  bet
this will look cool on the 40 inch monitors in my  edit bay.....

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking  for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if  you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire  Ave. Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio e gli eventuali  allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se vi è stato recapitato per  errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati, siete pregati di darne  immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni contenute non devono  essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o copiate in qualsiasi  forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential  and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of the named  recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you should not  disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the information  contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any form.

In a message dated 9/6/2011 10:05:44 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,