[QuadList] need seats for my RCA Houston fearless panoram dolly anyideas?...

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Sep 7 17:43:39 CDT 2011

Steel or heavy gauge square aluminum tubing with a welded round
receivers for the seat and a round post on the other end to fit into
the dolly support.

You may find some dolly seats with two horizontal sections and a joint
in the middle to allow the seated person to better locate themselves
in relation to the equipment.

Ted