[QuadList] need seats for my RCA Houston fearless panoram dolly anyideas?...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 19:31:23 CDT 2011

wish I had   the shop I had  behind  the computer business---   13 inch
turret lathe w  turret  and  regular tailstock and true trace hydraulic tracer
vertical  mill  surface grinder...  etc     now  I  have   a collection of
watchmakers  lathes ( some need to   go)  and  some hand tools!

I always look   for a ready to someone  with a spare  ready mount solution
or next  something easily  adaptable... then  if  nothing   then time to
make  something

In a message dated 9/7/2011 4:52:13 P.M. US  Mountain Standard Time,