[QuadList] Boxes for spot reels

Dale Lamm dlamm1 at neo.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 22:23:54 CDT 2011

Assuming all you desire are corrugated cardboard folding boxes (as I remember from the 70's), why not take a good one to a corrugated paper products company and ask them to make a few hundred of what you need. It's just a die-cut and a few creases, then fold them by hand as they are needed.

In my non-metro area, there are a few companies within an hour's drive that could do the job.

My feeling is that cardboard boxes were designed to keep dust off the tapes for a few months, and not to preserve something for the ages. TV spots had a limited lifetime.