[QuadList] OT: Hams on the QuadList--Please add your name, location, calls

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Sep 13 00:57:14 CDT 2011

The list is growing, and I hope to have some more international
members added shortly.  Brian Summers is our first international
listing. (See below)

I'll add everyone's your calls to the master members list before we
update again.

To add your name, simply:
Highlight the entire list below... but JUST the list
Hit reply on your e-mail software
OR copy and paste the block into a new message,
WITH the subject "Re: [QuadList] OT: Hams on the QuadList--Please add
your name, location, calls"
Remove any quoting, then
Add your info to the bottom and
Send to the list to the QuadList.

Don Murray, Fredricksburg, TX 			W4WJ

Tim Stoffel, Reno, NV 						NS9E

Tom Evans, Park Ridge, IL   				AG9X

Chuck Reti, Detroit, MI,   					WV8A

Dennis Wingo, Mountain View CA 			KD4ETA,

Bob Bruner Wilmette, IL (Chicago)   		W9TAJ

Dave Sieg, Asheville, NC   				WB5NTV

John Fletcher, Harpers Ferry, WV   			N3NFO

Brian Summers, Camberley, Surrey, UK 	G8GQS

George R. Keller, Port Jervis, NY			W2DM

Harold Deppe, Tucson, AZ  				 NY7Y

Dale Lamm, Canton OH 					NX8J