[QuadList] model # of pcp-70B this is a remote something thisis tv 81???

Brian Summers Brian at summershome.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 07:21:54 CDT 2011

 It is TV 81 and the box is the hip pack used with the camera head. It was,
in effect a PC-70 in two (or 3 if you count the back box) boxes. This is an
early example of the need to provide "portable" cameras.

I could do with some useable pictures of the PCP-70 to put on my museum site
if any one can help?

Also need pictures of the PC-70, PC-80 and PCB-701 Norelco cameras.

Regards

Brian