[QuadList] Recortec timer issue

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 18:21:58 CDT 2011

New wrinkle this evening.  I powered it up from cold, and timer worked
fine...for about an hour, then froze.
So it looks to be a thermal issue.
Don, I would love a scan of that manual.  I don't know how many
different models of this thing there were, but I've attached a picture
of it....if it comes through.
thanks
Guy