[QuadList] Recortec timer issue

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 09:36:45 CDT 2011

I was definitely going to check the supply before really digging into
it.  Don scanned the whole manual for me, so I just finished the "clean
the surface area beneath the rotor with alchohol" procedure that it said
to do before anything else, since apparently that often fixes whatever
problems these things have.  It's working now, and maybe if get lucky,
it will stay working after it gets hot.
Guy