[QuadList] still hunting some Phillips/Norelco/BTS/Thompson/GrassValley

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Wed Sep 28 03:52:04 CDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 01:11 -0700, Ted Langdell wrote:
> Hi, Ed,
>

> Do you have manuals for the cameras you're trying to bring up?

Those connectors are in the military MS connector family. There are a
lot of these connectors out there, but not as much standardization on
them as would be ideal.

If these are indeed for an LDK-9 family camera, I can get both the exact
connector type, and the pinout for you.

BTW, our three LDK-9P's are for sale, if anyone is interested. But of
not, they will eventually make their way into the 'museum'.

I am busy moving a Harris BT1300L TV transmitter into the living room.
This transmitter is big enough to be 'high power' (1.3 kW peak of sync)
and small enough to be a practical display item.

Tim Stoffel