[QuadList] OT AMPEXS In SPAACCCEEEE! It is great! It is free! and it is a 300 meg PDF

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 17:47:37 CDT 2012

AMPEXS In SPAACCCEEEE!

It is great! It is free!  and it is a  300 meg PDF
I was reviewing a hardcopy of this  for   inclusion in our Magnetic
Recording section  of the library here at SMECC  this afternoon and   though some
of  you might enjoy seeing it  that are no sitting near   me too.

I was dearly hoping I  would  find info our our 1" coaxial reel mil spec
helical scan   recorder but no luck... What  WAS FOUND was a great collection
of magnetic  recording devices used  in and around the space program .
Being dated 1966  you  just know it  has neat early  stuff

http://naca.larc.nasa.gov/search.jsp?R=19660004870&qs=Ns%3DLoaded-Date%7C1%2
6N%3D4294872781

Ed  Sharpe Archivist for SMECC   www.smecc.org

Title:Magnetic Tape  Recording
Online Source: Click to View PDF File [PDF Size: 388.1 MB]