[QuadList] save htis and look tr4 converts to hi band but alsoneed modul...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 10:52:09 CDT 2012

Don!  wow  I did  not save those pictures and now that it  had ended they
are small.... could  you send me  the set!?

We are so happy  to  have this  unit.   it was  actually used  from the
other  side of the country so has no  actual AZ heritage...  but is a lo  hour
usage machine

As far as we know... this is the last  quad in Arizona... if there are
others  I would love to hear  about it..   there was one  other  a few years
back but I only found out about it   the day  before someone swooped in  from
out of state to  grab it.   Ironically, the fellow that owned it found out
about  me  after   he  had committed to some one else it.... I tried to call
them as   they were driving in to Arizona and offered  them a large  chunk
of  money  to turn the truck around to no avail.  we still talk  on a
regular basis and  he  may be helping  with this  unit,  although it is an earlier
 one than  he  has  worked on.

 In a message dated 4/6/2012 7:22:50 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,