[QuadList] save htis and look tr4 converts to hi band but alsoneedmodule...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 14:54:45 CDT 2012

OK  I shall look  though my stack here ....   I will  gather  some  model #s

In a message dated 4/6/2012 12:19:35 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dwnorwood at embarqmail.com writes:

Hi Ed:

The external proc amp isn't limited to an RCA  product.  Just about any
proc amp should work, although the really cheap  ones will not do it justice.
You are mainly looking for something to  regenerate sync and blanking, plus
the advantage of getting "handles" on level  adjustments for
video/sync/setup/(and chroma except that doesn't apply in this  case).

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
_www.digitrakcom.com_ (http://www.digitrakcom.com/)