[QuadList] TR-5 (it makes it look like he is gonna put it in the van himself!)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Apr 9 01:29:05 CDT 2012

QuadList member Bob Campbell and I got a quick tour of the new KLVX studio facility after NAB last year.

It's quite different from what would have had a TR-5 rolling up a ramp.

The system integrator was putting the wiring into MCR, if I recall correctly. Very nice, and by this time, should be quite complete.

On Apr 8, 2012, at 11:04 PM, Dale Lamm wrote:

> Ha! Ha!
>
> A TR-5 weighed in at several hundred pounds. That's a very steep ramp. Those
> two wimpy technicians are going to hurt something. Did anyone in TV really
> wear a necktie, outside of the chief?
>
> http://s93943464.onlinehome.us/69_June_RCABrdcstNewsP18_TR5.jpg

Fifth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB
12:30pm, Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Lower South Hall REAR food concession area

See us at NAB 2012, April 16-19 in Booth SL-9607
Use code LV2864 for your free NAB Exhibits Pass