[QuadList] OT: Fixed head VTR Format

Trevor videovault at sky.com
Fri Apr 13 04:58:21 CDT 2012

Have you seen this Don http://www.totalrewind.org/revolution/R_telwes.htm
I wonder if they interchanged

TrevorB
UK Member

-----Original Message-----
From: quadlist-bounces at quadvideotapegroup.com
[mailto:quadlist-bounces at quadvideotapegroup.com] On Behalf Of Don Norwood
Sent: 12 April 2012 22:47
To: Quad List
Subject: [QuadList] OT: Fixed head VTR Format

On another list, there's been a discussion of fixed-head VTR formats.
There's one I discovered some years ago from RCA that many people are not
familiar with.  They made a 1/4" (half-track even!) machine for demo
purposes.  I think some of you  will find the description interesting.  I've
scanned a paper on it for those that would like to know more.

http://www.digitrakcom.com/literature/RCA%20qtr%20inch%20vtr.pdf

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com

Please trim posts to relevant info when replying.

Change subject to reflect thread direction. Thanks.