[QuadList] Tape Delay Systems

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Sat Apr 14 23:36:30 CDT 2012

Tony Quinn's posting which included the picture identified as "abchot" was similar to NBC Burbank's VTR 13-15 delay for live shows such as "Real People", a once a week program feeding the East from studio 4. This delay was about 7 seconds long. Two RCA TR 70B's side-by-side had a loop that went basically vertical the entire length of the rack IIRC. If Standards and Practices didn't like something said, it could be deleted (at least audio wise) or with a cutaway shot if visual. I think NY had something similar.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
www.dcvideo.com