[QuadList] Tape Delay Systems

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 00:19:08 CDT 2012

?or  they can bleep the audio out  also? ( heh an audio  insert!)

Ed#

In a message dated 4/14/2012 9:37:20 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
david at dcvideo.com writes:

Tony  Quinn's posting which included the picture identified as "abchot" was
similar  to NBC Burbank's VTR 13-15 delay for live shows such as "Real
People", a once  a week program feeding the East from studio 4. This delay was
about 7 seconds  long. Two RCA TR 70B's side-by-side had a loop that went
basically vertical  the entire length of the rack IIRC. If Standards and
Practices didn't like  something said, it could be deleted (at least audio wise)
or with a cutaway  shot if visual. I think NY had something similar.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
_www.dcvideo.com_ (http://dcvideo.com/)