[QuadList] I can't find the picture anywhere-- QuadList Digest, Vol 46, Issue 54

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Apr 18 02:37:39 CDT 2012

Digest readers don't see the pictures in the text.

There is a link to the "scrubbed" attachment in the digest message.

See below.

Ted

On Apr 15, 2012, at 9:54 AM, Shai Drori wrote:

> I can't find the picture anywhere.
> shai
>
> בתאריך 04/15/12 5:45 PM, ציטוט quadlist-request at quadvideotapegroup.com:
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of QuadList digest..."
>>

>> This is the Digest of the QuadList.
>> Trim your post to relevant info when replying.
>>
>> Change subject to reflect thread. Thanks.
>>

>> That will keep the entire digest and a bunch of headers with gobblydgook from being re-sent to the list.  Thanks.

David's message was here, followed by the list server advising:

>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Fifth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB
12:30pm, Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Lower South Hall REAR food concession area

See us at NAB 2012, April 16-19 in Booth SL-9607
Use code LV2864 for your free NAB Exhibits Pass