[QuadList] OT: RCA tk 60 for sale is a bargain!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 16:58:24 CDT 2012

tk 60   for  sale  is a bargain!  it is  not  mine...  I think of all RCA
camera  this  has the  most STYLE to it.
 ebay # 200809599728  3 hours to  go!

even the paint  looks  pretty  good  on this   unit!  heh!  I am tempted...
but....

We have a complete one and a hollow  one already..   Would  consider this
but the  freight  is  steep!

hope  one  of  us  gets   this.
you can dummy  some  other  lenses  to   fit  this   I draw you  a template
 for the block  mount.  some old  cheapie pentax  threaded ones  and  volia!

or I do have some  real  tk 60 lenses  (not cheap  -  but if you have
something the museum needs   this   might  be an option for you.) I also have
some large zooms   extra  that  would be   right  for  this   in

one other  thing  to consider it   does not have screw  mounts on the
bottom.  it  has a vinten/houston fearless wedge  mount only...
plus  side  it it is built on the camera....   minus  side is  you need a
head that will accept it.

we have CONVERTER PLATES  FOR  hf  CRADLE HEADS
that  will  work nice if  you have a cradle head.

we also have extra vinten MK 3  heads  with  wedge plate  acceptors on them!
yes, we  will sell heads   they are not  cheap.

we  will also  trade  for   this  we  need  for museum  projects

hope it gets a good  home!

ed sharpe archivist for smecc