[QuadList] VR3000

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:46:22 CDT 2012

Hi Ian:

That was not one of the original standards combinations, but it was available later on.  There is a plug-in card for the standards selection, and the card provides two standards.  The part number for all of the cards is 1404353-xx with the dash-number indicating the standards combination.  The available combinations with 625 were:

-02  625 HB / 625 LB
-04  625 HB / 405 LB
-05  625 HB / 819 HB
-06  625 HB / 525 HB

So I suspect that you have one of the -06 cards.  However, I wonder if that version may have been developed for you and then added to the catalog?

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com