[QuadList] Servo Modes

Norman Hurst gnormhurst at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 19:03:55 CDT 2012

The Dischert invention was demoed to lock in less than 6 frames from the time you pushed play.  That's 200 ms.  It was amazing.

The figure on the first page of the patent shows the acceleration profile relative to house reference.

  http://www.google.com/patents?id=K043AAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false